10 Songs Guaranteed to Boost Your Weekend Vibes
Nothing shakes the stress of the week quite like a great song. Below are 10 songs that always boost our weekend vibes.
1. Mexico by James Taylor
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
3. Texas Sun by Leon Bridges
4. D'yer Mak'er by Led Zeppelin
5. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
6. I Feel It Coming by The Weeknd (feat. Daft Punk)
7. Beyond (Vibe Tape Mix) by Leon Bridges
8. Everlong by Foo Fighters
9. Love You For A Long Time by Maggie Rogers
10. All We Ever Knew by The Head and the Heart
What is your favorite playlist to kick off the weekend? Tell us in the comments below for a chance to be featured on the blog.
If you can't get comfortable in your sleepwear at night, check out our pajama sets at Weekend Made. Our pajamas for women and kids have been wear tested and optimized for comfort. We call them sensory friendly, as we've worked hard to remove all the common points of discomfort that can originate from seams, waist bands, and fabric quality.